To thank each and every one of you that follow TDO, I wanted to give something back.
As you probably know, if you follow me on twitter, I spent the last 5 days in Italy to visit family and friends, and jumped to the opportunity to purchase a fantastic ITALIAN FOODIE BAG by small Italian producers (except from Ciobar Cioccolata, which is a pretty mainstream product in Italy).
This is what you could win:
- Pesto Alla Genovese in extra virgin olive oil by Azienda Agraria Anfossi, made with Basil from Genoa DOP (185g).
- Mini trio of Organic honey: Walnut, Orange and Acacia
- Grok snack made with Grana Padano DOP (60g).
- Organic mix for Pasta All’Arrabbiata to add to your tomato sauce (100g).
- Artisanal Schiacciatina snacks with black olives (180g).
- Mini Strolghino di Culatello salami from Parma (120g).
- Capers from Pantelleria (100g).
- Pasta Chitarra (similar to spaghetti) bronze cut (500g)
- Pane Guttiau from Sardinia (250g)
Last but not least, I have included one of the most difficult Italian products to track down in the UK: Cioccolata Ciobar Originale (Hot Chocolate mix).
If you have been to Italy and tasted hot chocolate, you know it’s thick and creamy, almost the consistency of a thick chocolaty custard. With Cameo’s Ciobar mix you can make your own Cioccolata calda at home without having to fly all the way down to Milan!
I am sure you are going to love it! Here is a little close up.
The giveaway is open to UK citizens only.
Good luck! 😉